Jammu and Kashmir is paradise on the earth. It is sacred with huge attractiveness of nature like mountains, lakes and river valleys. Most important tourist places in the Kashmir Valley include Srinagar, Gulmarg, Pahalgam, Vaishno Devi temple from Jammu. Seven days is a decent amount of time you can spend on to live the sightseeing of Jammu and Kashmir.
|Time Duration||8 Days|
|Location||Jammu & Kashmir, India|
|Pick up and Drop||Jammu|
|Tourist Places||Srinagar, Gulmarg, Pahalgam, Vaishno Devi, Leh-Ladakh|
|Highways||NH 44, NH 1, NH 202|
Day 01: Jammu – Vaishno Devi
- Arrival at Jammu Railway Station and start journey to Katra.
- Check-in Hotel then will be proceeding to Vaishnodevi Shrine and visit the Bhairav Nath Temple.
- You can spend half a day in Jammu to get refreshed and then start for local sightseeing. It includes Ranbireshwar Temple, Bahu Fort and Chenab river.
- Overnight Stay at the hotel
Day 02 – Srinagar
- After breakfast Check out Hotel and Proceed to Srinagar which is approximately 250 km and will be covered in about 6-7 hours by road.
- En Route Srinagar, at a distance of 80 km from Jammu, you can Visit Patnitop(optional), a peak tourist destination famous for striking atmospheres.
- Check in to Hotel or Houseboat and Overnight stay
Day 03 – Dal Lake
- After breakfast Move on for a full day Srinagar local sightseeing.
- Visit Mughal Gardens, Dal Lake, Tulip Flower, beautiful Kashmir valley and Take a pleasure ride around the lake in shikara.
- Nishat Bagh
- Shalimar Bagh
- Nigeen Lake
- Wular Lake
Day 04 – Gulmarg
- After breakfast start journey for a full-day tour of Gulmarg at a distance of 49 km.
- Enjoy the Gondola ride from Gulmarg to Khalinmarg, snow skiing and snowboarding.
- By the evening get back to Srinagar Houseboat.
Day 05 – Pahalgam
- After breakfast drive to Pahalgam, Distance between Srinagar to Pahalgam is 88 km by Road.
- Enjoy the nature charm of the Valley of Shepherds, visit the temple of Lord Vishnu, Water rafting, Chandanwari, Betaab Valley and overnight stay at Pahalgam.
Day 06 – Lidder River
- Post breakfast get ready for a Full day tour to Pahalgam for sightseeing and attractions, visit Awantipura ruins, Sheshnag Lake and hire a pony to visit Baisaran, Kashmir valley and Daban.
- After sightseeing around the valley for most of the day drive back to Srinagar hotel.
Day 07 – Sonmarg
- After breakfast drive to Sonmarg,a mesmerizing place also known as the meadow of Gold. Full day excursion to Sonmarg Thajiwas glacier, Sirbal,Gangabal and Kishansar Lake.
- In the evening return to Houseboat/ Hotel in Srinagar and stay over night,
- Next day after breakfast leave for your Home with amazing memories.
Day 08 – Sonmarg – Jammu
- After breakfast check ou hotel andleave for Jammu airport/railway station/bustand drop
- So thus the trip ends with amazing memories.
*Important Notes: *
- is considered as the starting point for the most happening trip of India, Ladakh.
- Leh-Ladakh is the trip of 10 days in total and can be customized subjected to client’s interest.
- All transfers from pick up point to dropping point.
- Hotel stays as per mentioned itinerary.
- Breakfast during the hotel stay.
- All state taxes, toll taxes and driver allowances.
- Transportation Fares to Jammu from any other part of India.
- Any food and stuff charges between the journey.
- Any shopping, call charges, Tips, Insurance, Heater facility inside the room.
- If the extra bed is required, the charges apply as per hotel tariff.
- Anything which is not mentioned in the Inclusions.
- Monuments, Adventure activities and Museum entrance fee.
- Basic medicine while travelling.
- Take simple warm clothes and accessories.
- Chargers, Shades, Sports Shoes and medical kit
Booking Policy: –
- Registration amount of 50% of the total package cost
- Rest Payment before 48 hours of departure
Cancellation Policy: –
- Registration amount is non-refundable
- 10% will be cut from the deposit amount if the trip will be cancel before 2 weeks of departure
- 25% will be cut from the deposit amount if the trip will be cancelled before 1 week of departure
- 50% will be cut from the deposit amount if the trip will be cancelled before 2 days of departure
- No refund before 48 hours of departure
Terms and Conditions: –
- Hotel reservation can only be confirmed at the time of booking otherwise the similar hotel will be provided
- Any loss of person or property caused or damaged or suffered by the tourist on account of deficiency in services by any independent contractor.
- Travel Dude will not be liable for any delay in, change to or cancellation of trips due to ‘Force Majeure’. ‘Force Majeure’ means a circumstance beyond the reasonable control of Travel Dude and includes, but is not limited to, war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, disease, industrial or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and strikes.
- Travel Dude reserves the right to take photographs of participants of a tour that may be used for promotional purposes. Participants who would prefer their image not be used must identify themselves to the tour leader at the commencement of a trip on day one at the team briefing.
- We shall try our utmost to provide a happy and fulfilling holiday, but if We fail in any way, do please raise any issue with Your Tour leader immediately. If Your complaint cannot be satisfied, it is not dealt with to Your satisfaction at the time of reporting it to the leader(s), then You should give Us full details in writing by letter or email, immediately on Your return. We cannot respond to verbal complaints or complaints through social media.
- Registration amount is non-refundable as well as non-transferrable.
- You may be travelling in a state that has different rules, laws and customs. You are under a duty to ensure You act appropriately, courteously and in accordance with the law at all times. We accept no responsibility for your actions should You breach any rule, custom or law. Moreover, should You break the same, we reserve the right to dismiss your place on the existing Tour with no refund.
- Amount Return as per the rules of the Travel Dude.
- Travel Dude will not be liable for any mishappening/loss/missing sightseeing/delay or hotel situation
- Extra charges may apply for the journey or stay more than the package mentioned.
- Travel Insurance is not including in the package
- You should follow the guidelines of the tour manager.