Rajasthan-which implies the land of Kings is the largest state of India. It is located in northwestern India. This place was ruled by Rajput’s for a long time even today they are regarded in very high honour. attractions of Rajasthan are its unique culture, Thar Desert, great forts, palaces, temples and big fair & festivals.
Rajasthan Tour is a complete package of max 10 days. This trip set covers the major visitor destinations of Rajasthan which includes the visit to Jaipur, Shekhawati, Ranakpur, Fatehpur, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Bikaner, Mount Abu, Udaipur, Ajmer and Pushkar.
Travel dude deal makes the invitee glance the monuments and get to know about the culture and rich heritage of Rajasthan. Apart from that, you can enjoy the elephant ride at Amber Fort and dinner at Chokhi Dhani a very famous traditional restaurant in Jaipur. Bliss the experience of the boat ride in beautiful Lake Pichola at Udaipur. Moreover, enjoy the camel ride and dinner over the dunes at Jaisalmer.
|Time Duration||10 Days|
|Pick up and Drop||Jaipur or New Delhi|
|Tourist Places||Jaipur, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Kuldhara, Mount. Abu, Udaipur, Ajmer, Pushkar|
|Highways||NH 11, NH 58, NH 125|
Day 1: Jaipur/New Delhi
– Pick up from Jaipur Airport/ Railway Station/Bus Station and transfer to the hotel. Post Refreshment proceeds to the local tour of the city.
– Pick up from New Delhi Airport/ Railway Station/Bus Station and Proceed to Jaipur. This drive covers a distance of 270 km within 5 hours. Then check in hotel, Post Refreshment proceeds to the local tour of the city.
– Visits: Jaigarh, Nahargarh, Jal mahal, Local Traditional market for shopping.
Further later in the evening check-in Chokhi Dhani for Rajasthani traditional Dinner with dance and Music. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Jaipur – Bikaner
– After breakfast Check out hotel and drive towards Bikaner a distance of 350km covered in a max of 6 hours via NH52 and NH11.
– En-route make a stop at Camel-breeding Farm just before Bikaner (open hours 3 – 5 pm).
– Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Bikaner – Jaisalmer
– The morning after breakfast check out the hotel and move towards Jaisalmer covering a distance of 330km within 5 hours max via NH11.
– Arrive at Jaisalmer earlier sunset, to catch a glimpse of the setting sun on the Golden Fort.
– Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 4: Jaisalmer
– Quickly after Grabbing your breakfast proceed for a full day sightseeing tour of the city.
– Visit Kuldhara – an abandoned habitation, and then to Sam Sand Dunes is a unique place to live it. Take a Camel Ride and experience the haunting magic of the tale of Dhola Maru.
– Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5: Jaisalmer – Jodhpur
– After early breakfast check out the hotel and leave for Jodhpur at a driving distance of 290 km covered in 5 hours via NH125
– Reach Jodhpur and check-in at the hotel. After a slight refreshment move on to sightseeing tour of Jodhpur city.
– Overnight Stay at the hotel.
Day 6: Jodhpur – Mount Abu
– This Day morning checks out the hotel after early breakfast for Mt. Abu via Ranakpur Temples. Distance covered is 260km via NH162 within 4 hours.
– Reach and check-in at the hotel in Mt. Abu. Visit Sunset Point in the evening.
– Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 7: Mount Abu – Udaipur
– Post breakfast proceeds for local sightseeing.
– Visit: Dilwara Temples with beautiful architecture and Brahmakumari Ashrams. Leave for udaipur after lunch.
– Reach Udaipur by night and stay at the hotel.
Day 8: Udaipur
– Today finish your breakfast soon and proceed to a full day Sightseeing of Udaipur
– Visit City Palace, Old City, Saheliyon ki Badi and Haldi Ghati.
– Night stay at the hotel.
Day 9: Udaipur – Pushkar – Jaipur
– Post breakfast, check out hotel in the morning and drive 395km towards Jaipur via NH58 in 7 hours.
– Enroute visit Ajmer & Pushkar.
– Rest at the hotel whole night.
Day 10: Jaipur – New Delhi
After breakfast half day sightseeing. Drop at Jaipur Airport/Railway station/Bus Stand
Drive towards New Delhi & drop at New Delhi Airport/Railway Station/Bus Stand in the evening.
- So thus the tour ends safely with lots of mesmerizing memories.
- All transfers from pick up point to dropping point.
- Hotel stays as per mentioned itinerary.
- Breakfast during the hotel stay.
- All state taxes, toll taxes and driver allowances.
- Transportation Fares to Jaipur or New Delhi from any other part of India.
- Any food and stuff charges between the journey.
- Any shopping, call charges, Tips, Insurance, Heater facility inside the room.
- If an extra bed is required, the charges apply as per hotel tariff.
- Anything which is not mentioned in the Inclusions.
- Monuments, Adventure activities and Museum entrance fee.
- Basic medicine while travelling.
- Take simple warm clothes and accessories.
- Chargers, Shades, Sports Shoes and medical kit
Booking Policy: –
- Registration amount of 50% of the total package cost
- Rest Payment before 48 hours of departure
Cancellation Policy: –
- Registration amount is non-refundable
- 10% will be cut from the deposit amount if the trip will be cancelled before 2 weeks of departure
- 25% will be cut from the deposit amount if the trip will be cancelled before 1 week of departure
- 50% will be cut from the deposit amount if the trip will be cancelled before 2 days of departure
- No refund before 48 hours of departure
Terms and Conditions: –
- Hotel reservation can only be confirmed at the time of booking otherwise the similar hotel will be provided
- Any loss of person or property caused or damaged or suffered by the tourist on account of deficiency in services by any independent contractor.
- Travel Dude will not be liable for any delay in, change to or cancellation of trips due to ‘Force Majeure’. ‘Force Majeure’ means a circumstance beyond the reasonable control of Travel Dude and includes, but is not limited to, war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, disease, industrial or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and strikes.
- Travel Dude reserves the right to take photographs of participants of a tour that may be used for promotional purposes. Participants who would prefer their image not be used must identify themselves to the tour leader at the commencement of a trip on day one at the team briefing.
- We shall try our utmost to provide a happy and fulfilling holiday, but if We fail in any way, do please raise any issue with Your Tour leader immediately. If Your complaint cannot be satisfied, it is not dealt with to Your satisfaction at the time of reporting it to the leader(s), then You should give Us full details in writing by letter or email, immediately on Your return. We cannot respond to verbal complaints or complaints through social media.
- Registration amount is non-refundable as well as non-transferrable.
- You may be travelling in a state that has different rules, laws and customs. You are under a duty to ensure You act appropriately, courteously and in accordance with the law at all times. We accept no responsibility for your actions should You breach any rule, custom or law. Moreover, should You break the same, we reserve the right to dismiss your place on the existing Tour with no refund.
- Amount Return as per the rules of the Travel Dude.
- Travel Dude will not be liable for any mishappening/loss/missing sightseeing/delay or hotel situation
- Extra charges may apply for the journey or stay more than the package mentioned.
- Travel Insurance is not including in the package
- You should follow the guidelines of the tour manager.